Welcome to the Parent/Student Handbook for the Kennett Consolidated School District. The Parent/Student Handbook, which is written in both English and Spanish is a document that is available in PDF format.
The handbook covers the following material:
- Mission Statement
- General Information
- Student Services
- Student Information
- Attendance Responsibilities
- Academic Responsibilities
- Student Rights & Responsibilities and Code of Student Conduct
- Responsible Use of Technology
- Co-Curricular Responsibilities
- Calendar of Events
- Telephone Directory
Please click to download.
In addition to the Kennett Consolidated School District Parent/Student Handbook, students at Kennett High School receive a Student Handbook. A copy of this handbook can be downloaded by clicking the link below: